- Graduate Student (2016-current), Valeev Research Group, Virginia Tech
BS (2012-2016), Belhaven University, Jackson, MS
- Research Interests:
- Massively-parallel implementations of reduced-scaling quantum chemical methods
- Reduction of computational complexity via virtual space optimization
- LCAO implementations of ab initio wavefunction methods for periodic solids
- Marjory C. Clement, Xiao Wang, Cannada A. Lewis, and Edward F. Valeev, “Towards Efficient Reduced-Scaling Many-Body Electronic Structure for Periodic Systems,” Molecular Quantum Mechanics conference, Heidelberg, Germany (2019).
- Marjory C. Clement, Jinmei Zhang, Cannada A. Lewis, Chao Yang, and Edward F. Valeev, “Optimized Pair Natural Orbitals for the Coupled-Cluster Methods,” Modern Wavefunction Methods in Electronic Structure Theory summer school, Gelsenkirchen, Germany (2018).
- Marjory C. Clement, Jinmei Zhang, Cannada A. Lewis, Chao Yang, and Edward F. Valeev, “Optimized Pair Natural Orbitals for the Coupled-Cluster Methods,” Penn Conference in Theoretical Chemistry, Philadelphia, PA (2018).
- Marjory Clement, Fabijan Pavosevic, Chong Peng, and Edward F. Valeev, “Towards a Massively-Parallel Simulation of Reduced-Scaling Coupled-Cluster Methods,” Southeastern Theoretical Chemistry Association (SETCA) Annual Meeting, Oxford, MS (2017).
- Chong Peng, Marjory Clement, Jinmei Zheng, and Edward F. Valeev, “Exploration of Reduced Scaling Approaches to EOM-CCSD,” American Chemical Society (ACS) National Meeting, Washington, DC (2017).
Peng, C.; Clement, M. C.; Valeev, E. F. State-Averaged Pair Natural Orbitals for Excited States: A Route toward Efficient Equation of Motion Coupled-Cluster. J. Chem. Theory Comput. 2018, 14(11), 5597-5607.
Clement, M. C.; Zhang, J.; Lewis, C. A.; Yang, C.; Valeev, E. F. Optimized pair natural orbitals for the coupled cluster methods. J. Chem. Theory Comput. 2018, 14(9), 4581-4589.